To get a replacement

You must return your defective CD to Control Industry. Be sure to include your return address, email address and phone number so Control knows where to send your replacement CD and how to contact you if they have any questions.

Send your defective CD to:

Control Industry LLC
ATTN: Returns
16921 South Western Avenue, Building 300
Gardena, CA 90247 USA

To contact Control Industry customer service, please visit


Leave a comment

No comments yet.

Comments RSS TrackBack Identifier URI

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s